Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Its funny....

and there is soooo little animation, though prolly working on this thing was just one giant lip synching project for the main character, and the obvious repeat mouth movement for the others.

Still funny, and Im glad that it is not another "Awesome" movie. Those movies lost their edge years ago

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

This series is a blunder

The animation in the movie is brilliant, no doubt about that. The art is good, classic whookos style, but the story....it's an atrocity! It isn't a zelda story, its just some anime story repackaged up, slapped with some zelda skins and thrown out into the general public.

Jonbro's Bday Cake Jonbro's Bday Cake

Gotta love jonbro

lol you really really hate Dante lol

Emanhattan responds:

yeah hes the biggest gay

-NInt3ndo Art Collab- -NInt3ndo Art Collab-

Needed A Better Atmosphere

Drawings were great, but the main problem I had with it was that you didn't use the right tone to show the pictures. It should of been non-stop Nintendo Nostalgia right down to the cursor (which btw should of been exactly the same as the mario paint cursor)

I dunno, I just thought that the entire collab needed more effort in the final product.

JKAmovies responds:

I was going for that more. . . Simple/clean look for this collab, although I do agree with you, it could have used a little. . . Something.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

great tutorial

and i thought i knew alot about flash (crap i dont) so this will help me alot for making my own flash

Helbereth responds:

I hope it does, thanks for the review!

Mario Ending Mario Ending

this is AWESOME

sorry for the caps lock but i remember this song and i loved it, good job ^^

Fighting (SNES Style) (OLD) Fighting (SNES Style) (OLD)

i dont like ff but....

this song was a really really good remix, i liked it and voted 5, good job

Super Mario Land Ending SE Super Mario Land Ending SE

this deserves a better average

I really dont remember this song from any mario game , but i loved it all the same. it was nice on the ears and made me remember the old days.

kliker responds:

It's from Super Mario Land on Gameboy (first grey-white version)