Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Its funny....

and there is soooo little animation, though prolly working on this thing was just one giant lip synching project for the main character, and the obvious repeat mouth movement for the others.

Still funny, and Im glad that it is not another "Awesome" movie. Those movies lost their edge years ago

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

This series is a blunder

The animation in the movie is brilliant, no doubt about that. The art is good, classic whookos style, but the story....it's an atrocity! It isn't a zelda story, its just some anime story repackaged up, slapped with some zelda skins and thrown out into the general public.

Jonbro's Bday Cake Jonbro's Bday Cake

Gotta love jonbro

lol you really really hate Dante lol

Emanhattan responds:

yeah hes the biggest gay

GameMaster 1 GameMaster 1

Love the series, not so much the update

I saw this on screwattack on friday, and I was so intrested in seeing what was changed. Then I heard the voices....No offence to Rina-chan but she does not suit the princess at all! Having her as the voice lowered the overall quality of it. I think the old voice made it much funnier, and suited your style more.

As for voting on screwattack, I tried but for some reason screwattack wont let me use the forums. Even their Administrators are confused to why I can't post...Hope you win, Psych-otaku is really boring comparatively.

Samination responds:

Try this: Register on the main site (www.screwattack.com) and then visit the forums to vote.

Also, my voice as the Princess was HORRID! YOU HEAR ME?! :P

Jackie Jackie

Good back story

I figured this would be terrible, but I found it to be really good. Since Jerry is never coming back, maybe continue the story of Jackie?

anyway good job

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

That was the best "my newgrounds" animation

mostly because you put much more effort, and actually planned out what you were gunna animate, nice job ^^

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks!

Kirby: Cake Adventure Kirby: Cake Adventure

I'm not a sprite loving person...

...but! It was very faithful to the game, so I'm very glad that I did decide to watch this. it was very good quality, and portrayed the kirby universe so perfectly

9 stars because Its not perfect, but it came close to it

The Christmas Crisis IV The Christmas Crisis IV

Good Movie

I noticed a tim hortons in the background which means you are Canadian! Which makes me wonder how you got booze from 7-11 instead of the beer store! (I dont care at all, Im just being a nit picking asshole ^^)

good movie, nice zombie drawings, and I have to go watch the previous ones

Merry Christmas! or happy holidays

madarkwasp responds:

Haha, yeah it's definately set in Canada, but I never really checked if 7=eleven had beer...eh, movies are bound to have some plot holes I guess.

Anyways, Merry Christmas!

Halloween night intro. Halloween night intro.

why are you submitting this again?

its a really good intro, but to submit it two days in a row without deleting yesterday's submission or explaining why you submitted it twice is really quite misleading to viewers. So either you forgot to delete yesterday's submission, or your just pissed it didnt get the score you wanted so your trying again.

either way, bad form....

WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

I'm glad this got frontpage

I really loved this movie, and that's saying a lot because I am usually the one to have no faith in sprite movies. I saw this right when it came out of judgement zone, and I saw it on screwattack too XD

Good job on frontpage, and I should prolly go check out your other animations...